My site :)

Hello and welcome (drum roll please) to Jader's hidey hole! Here is where drinks are on the house as well as any food you like. To your left through the beaded doors is the tropical beach. To your right a dancefloor and in front of you a steel band. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Wordly Wonders


The Wordly Wonders are 11 truly amazing people that have helped me with my writing on http://www.helium.com/ and have helped me through some tough times as well. I mentioned their names earlier but here is a poem I wrote, because we're all writers!

There’s Jadey, our founder of our writing family
Always ready to make people widely smile
If she saw someone upset or troubled
She’d rush to them, a thousand miles

Then there’s Wyn, A.K.A gimme a dream
The one who introduced me to the wonders
With her horses and everything else she needs
She loves being one of the family’s founders

And Justin, our sweet dear gentleman
The first who spoke to me on helium
Loving the presence of our lovely ladies
And dancing like a jolly pendulum

Jen, dear Jen, our wordly traveller too
Tried her best and did superb at school
Always makes us smile and laugh
Our quick and easy laugh tool
Kieth A.K.A Cheffie
His nickname gives himself away
Amazing cook and good company
In helium he will always stay
Sammers, my in-internet mother
Tucked me under her wing at the word go!
I love her to bits and she guides me well
But she’s half a world away, oh what woe

Then there’s everyone else in our happy family
Playing their part in our ever-growing tree
Us writers from four corners of the globe do meet
Look at their work, come and see!

Finally, there’s me, the youngest of the lot
Having found the best friends and family too
I write as I please, and love them all lots
In the world, people like these, are oh so few

5 comments:

Magdalen Islands said...

Hi there Jade, I made it. So glad you joined the rest of us in our creative endeavours. I shall be stopping by frequently and your Web Log shall go on mine. Thanks for heads up on Bloggers - the official thread.

Samantha said...

Hi my daughter-in-internet! Loved your Worldly Wonders poem! You are precious to me and I am glad that I and the others have been able to help you through your tough times. Keep up the writing, you're one talented young lady! I shall venture in and keep an eye on your updates as much as possible. I will add you to my blogsite links as well. {{{BIG HUGS}}}

jaders said...

Glad ya made it dear. Thanks both of you for adding me. I don't know how to yet, I'm still learning. [[[[[BIG HUGS]]]]]

jaders said...

Just a shame the Wordly Wonders is no more :(

Head Cookie said...

Hi Jaders,

I love this poem so very much it made me smile to read it through thanks for telling us just how much you love us all, so glad to be a part of your wonders family and so happy to always help you out when you need it.