My site :)

Hello and welcome (drum roll please) to Jader's hidey hole! Here is where drinks are on the house as well as any food you like. To your left through the beaded doors is the tropical beach. To your right a dancefloor and in front of you a steel band. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

All about me


Well...where to begin...well my name is Jade! But I have been named by a very good friend Jaders, so that is my new name. :) I am 14 years old and this is my hidey hole. Your all welcome to come and join me in it there's room for 2, or 3 or 4...

I have a cat, who we call Busby. She has such an attitude you will not believe it. She can talk "ou-out", or "mi-ilk" or "me-eat" and even "mu-um" but her vocabulary ranges from all of them to shower and even Jade. Strange, I know. But trust me, it's true.

I am currently writing a book, which hopefully should be done by Christmas, providing time isn't stole away from me like it was last year. It is about a girl who is raped but that is all I am saying ;)

I have got amazing friends that I really need to thank. There's Han, Matt and Callum, whom without school would seriously be extremely tiresome. Then there's Jadey, Wyn (aka gimme) Jen, Justin, Keith, Darlin Jo and of course my mum-in-Internet Sammers. All of these have made me realise that writing is more than just sitting down with a bit of paper and a pen, it's about making really good friends too. All of the above have got me through some tough times, without them I know I would have lost it.

I am a resident of the U.K and proud of it!

So that's me. Feel free to ramble on this page, I enjoy rambles anyway. Teehee!

Jade
xx

5 comments:

Magdalen Islands said...

That was a nice piece, Jaders! But then I do enjoy your writing.

Sophia said...

Hi Jade. I just want to wish you well on your book. I wish you much success in you future.

jaders said...

Ah I'm glad you enjoy my writing, it is well apreciated. :) Thanks Sophia!!!!

Jayne :) said...

Found your hidey hole at last :)

What a beautiful cat - I love cats and we have two, one ginger called Chuck Norris and one grey tabby called Mistress Purdee Tat. Yours looks like a real character too!

Lovely blog - looking forward to reading more :)

Head Cookie said...

So glad to be a part of your life and to help you through the rough patches as well as the good ones.