My site :)

Hello and welcome (drum roll please) to Jader's hidey hole! Here is where drinks are on the house as well as any food you like. To your left through the beaded doors is the tropical beach. To your right a dancefloor and in front of you a steel band. Enjoy!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Drayton Manor Theme Park



So, I fought my fears and succeeded! I went to a theme park with my friend last week and I was so nervous! I don't know whether anyone has been but they have lots of thrill rides, such as G-FORCE. I nearly died I swear. ;)


One of the rollercoasters fasteners was rubbish. It was really loose so when I went upside down I was certain I was going to fall. I was lifted off my seat anyway. When I got off I was shaking, but there ya go!


As for the log flume, I was foolishly wearing white, so it went immensely see through (yep, I got soaked). It falls backwards at one point so the wave goes over you, and you can't see it coming. Not nice. Freezing cold actually.


I have attached pictures of Maelstom and G-Force. G-force is the roller-coaster, Maelstom is the pendulum thing. And if you ever go, for Gods sake make sure yor fastened in properely!


(But other than that...I'd recommend it)!

3 comments:

Magdalen Islands said...

Good for you Jaders. Sounds like an adrenalin rush! I'd rather avoid heights right, if you don't mind!

Head Cookie said...

Sounds like you had a blast. I am glad you got to get out and have a great time.

MsRose said...

That's awesome!
I used to work a ride just like that one many moons ago ;)

:)